On May 15, 2018, Uranus entered Taurus. It was the first sign of a major changes that will last for 7 years (Uranus cycle is 84 years, it abide in one sign for 7 years). These vigorous changes have been reviewed: after half year travel in Taurus, Uranus returned to Aries on November 6, 2018, checking and questioning which changes are effective and necessary and which aren’t.
On March 6, 2019, Uranus will finally enter Taurus, highlighting the trends that emerged on May 15, 2018.
What kind of changes does Uranus bring entering Taurus?
In Global level
Uranus is about changes and innovations. After entering Taurus, it brings innovations (if not revolutions) to the financial, economic spheres, agricultural, food and beauty industries.
In a good sense, this
- will stimulate innovation, introduction of new techniques and methods in these mundane areas, or perhaps a new approach to the Earth, ecology, applying technologies for more natural and healthy life;
- there should also be a change in eating habits, the spread of plant based nutrition as more sustainable and based on profound scientific research;
- in the financial sphere, it seems virtual money will change cash once and for all.
In a bad sense, this position of Uranus
- can lead to extravagant, hasty financial decisions, eccentric economic experiments,
- and ones that can be dangerous to eco system of the Earth.
For all of us
Well, for ordinary people, this position will appear as desire for progressive agriculture, introduction of a new technologies to everyday’s life, or growing eco-communities. In general, innovations will be interesting and attractive while they would be practical, bringing concrete and material benefits.
For Taurus Zodiac sign representatives
Clearly, the strongest change will be felt by the representatives of Taurus zodiac sign. For us it would be difficult to recognise them – both of changing their external image as well as their field of activity and character. In the best case, they become more insightful, opening new possibilities not only for themselves, but for all others too. In the worst case, they will become nervous and neurotic. They will be not satisfied with their usual life and will try to change it, they will be electrified for 7 years, they will become revolutionaries, making sudden changes (which is quite unusual for them), carrying a wave of innovation to all of us.
Like this post