Yes, indeed, minerals have great power. They have their own consciousness – yes, they do; it is different from human, animal, plants’, but they have both consciousness and their own specific energy, reaction to the environment! We understand more or less how people or animals are reacting, some, such as gardeners, understand how plants respond to the environment, and even fewer are aware that minerals are also responsive that they are a whole kingdom with their consciousness and laws. Although many people wear minerals there are few who think about it.
Minerals’ consciousness is much slower than the human’s; it’s an inorganic world, but it has consciousness. It is interesting and mysterious because of the age of minerals – thousands, millions of years. For them, human life is like a flash only… Maybe that’s why it is said that it is good to wear inherited jewels – they have become guardians of the family. Especially if it’s a virtuous and a strong family.
What Minerals are able to do?
- Strengthen, highlight, activate the available abilities, talents, favorable qualities.
- Harmonize unfavorable qualities (soothe fears, anger, jealousy, anxiety, mistrust, etc.) and transform defects into positive qualities.
What Minerals aren’t able to do?
Give what is not in your potential. Minerals will activate the planet’s position as it appears in your horoscope. For example, if Venus, which expresses the principle of love and prosperity, is more associated with a solitary position, than a romantic relationship, then pink quartz will not bring romantic relationships: it will awake a sense of love, but in its own way. Crystal quartz will activate your mind, but if it will be concrete and strategic or creative and imaginative, depends on your Mercury’s position.
So minerals are the helpers to extract and realize your own potential and/or to harmonize it.
Minerals and astrology
Selection of minerals is a complex science that requires a combination of both astrological knowledge and the ability to feel the energy. In Ayurvedic medicine, treatment with minerals (not the extracts, but by wearing them on one’s body) is considered to be the highest level of art of healing.
It is hard to imagine how to select minerals without astrological knowledge – it helps to see the positions, potential, and combinations of the planets. On this basis, minerals are selected. Astrology and mineralogy – these subjects have been closely linked since ancient times. Some of the minerals are related to particular planets, and this knowledge has been available to people since ancient times – Medieval, Ancient Greek, and Egyptian. These minerals and metals are the most universal, suitable for most people. Gold, silver, copper, steel, crystal quartz, lunar stone, sunstone, pink quartz, coral, amethyst, turquoise are the most valuable minerals for the planetary correction.
What is important?
- Color and the size and shape of the mineral are equally important.
- The initial point for choosing the mineral can be the Sun ruler’s position.
- It is better to wear universal minerals and metals (gold, silver, copper, steel) than the specific alloys.
- The most universal minerals suitable for most people is crystal quartz, pink quartz, amethyst, turquoise, lunar stone, agates, citrine, amber, coral.
- It is very important on which side – left or right – better it is to wear the mineral. However, this is an individual case. So you should either rely on your own observation, intuition or contact a specialist.
- In most cases, It is best to wear the mineral at heart level: in a ring, in a bracelet, as a pendant. Then its effect is distributed evenly because the heart chakra is central. Wearing minerals in the earrings makes a strong impact on the head and can cause headaches if too intense. Minerals worn below the waist will affect the lower chakras, may activate them too much.
- Some people – usually air signs – prefer clearer minerals more, others – usually earth sign s – like them opaque.
- It is better to get started with semi-precious minerals, to make a connection to the mineral world and prepare to communicate with precious stones. These are like rulers, kings, raising their own, much larger demands, even trials.
- It is very good to store minerals in the room – crystal quartz, citrine, amethyst, selenite, pink quartz. They clean, protect, stabilize space. In this case, you can interact with them regardless of the potential of your planets, no special adjustment is needed.
- Well, of course, minerals need to be loved, washed, kept in the sunlight. Of course, there are some exceptions: selenite and turquoise don’t like water, pink quartz fades in direct sunlight, moonstones and pearls feel better n the moonlight.
What should not be done?
- Do not wear laboratory-created minerals, they are like zombies. Zircon is very unpleasant – it is a laboratory created stone and it should not be worn. Glass is better than laboratory stones. Minerals must be born in the depths of the Mother Earth, experiencing its pressure and heat, and gaining its strength. They are like her children.
- If you buy gemstones, it is better to buy smaller but more transparent ones of better quality. They should not contain black spots. Black diamonds now have gained popularity, but despite being impressive they aren’t suitable for wearing – they can bring a lot of trouble. Unless you want them … Black pearls are not in vain called “widow’s stones”, they look weird then young girls choose them.
- For children in general, gemstones are not very suitable, because their energy is too intense, so it isn’t strange that they lose them in various ways.
- Gemstones (diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds) are not in vain called “king’s stones”, they are associated with great power, responsibility, authority, wisdom, which should be interrelated. That requires maturity, personal strength.
- You should not be guided by template descriptions. Yes, there are common trends, but each person has their own combinations.
- You should not wear very many different minerals at the same time: they are difficult to match, energy becomes chaotic, contradictory, though there are rare exceptions.
- If the jewel is broken, the gemstone falls out from its casing, it is a sign that something is not right, the body itself has pushed the mineral away. Maybe you are wearing it not on the right side, perhaps the combinations or mineral itself isn’t suitable for you personally.
- If mineral changes color, blink, fade, which often happens with pink quartz, it means that then they gave up their energy. They should be thanked and buried in the ground, placed in a flower pot or the like.
Traders will tell you to buy and wear the mineral which attracts you: “If you want it, it means you need it” they will say. It’s a good point for a salesperson, but not necessarily for you. A mineral is an energy enhancer. A gemstone is a super enhancer. If the positions of one’s planets are harmonious, the person can perfectly and instinctively choose the right mineral or combinations, and they will give this person many opportunities. But if planetary positions are not harmonious, then the choice of the mineral can create even more dramas, tensions, and troubles.
In any case, it is necessary to observe changes in realization, relationship, health changes when you wear some mineral. Knowledge should not be frightening but should inspire to explore, understand, think, find solutions and draw conclusions. Yet first of all, there should come a need to understand the minerals, their world, and their laws. I wish this to everyone.
* Thank for my Teacher Gabija Wolmer for opening the secrets of minerals.