Soon, on the 7th of December, 09:20AM (+2GT), there will be a New Moon. This New Moon is special, because in Sagittarius there is Jupiter too. It brings big possibilities and big perspective. This moment there are active some other aspects (Mars-Neptune conjunction, Sun-Neptune square, Mercury turns direct), so it creates big impulse of energy, creativity, inspiration as well as possible tension or tendency to illusions. So how is best to meet this moment?
Recommendations for the New Moon
1. This moment should be treated as consciously as possible.
2. It is important for each person understand their needs.
3. It is important to concentrate to positive things: abundance, opportunities, but not obstacles.
4. Let yourself dream about what you want to realize in your life. You can imagine that you already have it. But do not rush to talk about it.
5. Each New Moon is connected with special topics. It’s good to concentrate on them.
Themes for New Moon in Sagittarius:
- Faith, meaningfulness of the world.
- Mission, vision, creativity: “What do I want to achieve? What do I want to create?”
- Success, good luck: “What’s needed to get a success and expand my activities?”
- Authority: “What needs to be honoured, appreciated?”
This time is the best way to realise the things mentioned. It should also be understood that these things – a broad approach, truth, authority, optimism, faith and success, and development – are interrelated.
What should be avoided especially through this New Moon:
- cynicism, negativity;
- hostility to the world, people;
- both overestimation and underestimation;
Let yourself have a big dream, big mission, wide perspective. It is important to have faith and self-confidence, but it should not be confused with illusions.
- Do not engage in conflicts, be benevolent.
- Express gratitude to your teachers, authorities – all those who have made your life more meaningful.
- Let justice and kindness to exist in your world. It is your choice whether life is meaningful or not.
- Be optimistic, positive. You attract things, which you choose. Faith and attention create reality.
- Ask yourself, where you would like to travel and what you would like to create. Maybe it’s time for studies? Or maybe teaching?
- It’s good time for cultural events, philosophy, spirituality.